Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs) of the Department of Electrical Engineering
Programme Educational Objectives (B.Tech):
The Electrical Engineering Department in conjunction with its constituents has established the following Program Educational Objectives. The Electrical Engineering Program will graduate Electrical Engineering students who :
- will be productive in the professional practice of engineering and related fields, will be able to identify, formulate, create, analyze, design, develop, optimize, and implement electrical systems.
- will contribute to industry and/or government organizations by applying the skills and knowledge acquired during the program period.
- shall be prepared for the successful pursuit of graduate studies and shall have the ability to engage in lifelong learning in electrical engineering and related fields and will understand the challenges of a dynamically and globalized changing world adapting their skills through continuous learning and self improvement.
- will be provided with solid foundation in mathematical and engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problems and also to pursue research within the appropriate technological, global, societal, ethical and organizational context.
- will be able to inculcate a sense of ethics, professionalism and effective communication skills amongst graduates.